Image Background Removal services are services in which a professional image editor(s), website, or computer software program remove an image’s background or backdrop by using an image manipulation technique without losing the value of the original photo. The benefits of removing an image background are plentiful; it changes the whole image. Your photo will look sophisticated, attractive, and eye-catching. By removing the dull or lifeless background and adding some new and exciting ones, your image will send a whole new message and will be seen with a fresh point of view!
BASIC SCENARIOS TO BACKGROUND REMOVING?
But why would you need to remove the background from an image? Why would you want to change the background on a photo? Let’s explore possible scenarios.
When we take pictures, we are not always in control of the setting. Sometimes, after we look at the photo, we wish that it was somehow different or wish there was some way to edit the picture and make it look like we want.
Powerpoint presentations are one example for why someone would want to edit a photo background or change the background of a photo. Powerpoint presentations should look sharp and professional as should the photos used in them. With clear and clean graphics, an audience can focus on the content instead of ugly, irrelevant, or distracting backdrops.
Another reason someone may choose to remove an image background or edit the background of a photo is because of sales. When attempting to sell a product online or through a third party’s website, it is essential that the product look beautiful, clean, and free of distraction, as that will increase the seller’s selling possibilities.
How You Remove Background From Image ?
There are several steps on how to change the background of a photo or cut the background out of a picture.
First, you have to determine what method you’re going to use for removing the background. Are you going to seek out a professional team? Use a website? Or use software?
Let’s say you’re going to use software and you’re going to use Photoshop.
In order to edit the picture background, you should follow these seven steps.
- Open the image that you want the background to be removed from.
- Select the “Background Eraser Tool” from the toolbox.
- On the tool options bar, choose an appropriate round, hard brush based on your image.
- On the tool options bar, set the Sampling to Continuous, the limits to Fine Edges and the Tolerance to a low number of about 25 20%.
- Bring the pointer near to the edge of the person or object that you want to remove the background from.
- Click and drag to star erasing.
- Once you’ve erased the whole way around the object, change your settings to a very large brush size to finish off the rest of the background.
USE FOR REMOVE IMAGE BACKGROUND
There are many websites that remove backgrounds from pictures. According to imageprocessinglab.com, Clipping Magic, Background Burner, and Online Image Editor are the top three websites to turn to. But take note that if you want professionally edited images, you should hire the specialists who have the proper tools and considerable knowledge in removing background from photos.
- Clipping Magic is claimed to be the best online tool that can outrun the software, Photoshop, for changing an image background. According to Technastic.com, “Most of the task is performed by the tool within the blink of an eye while the rest of minor correction can be easily taken care by you with the provided tools.” Clipping Magic is easy to use and easy to navigate. A drawback to Clipping Magic, however, is they are not free. In order to download any of your images, a subscription is required, with pricing plans starting at $3.99.
- Background Burner is a close runner-up to the popular Clipping Magic. Background Burner is similar but absolutely free. Both sites offer the same functionality, but Background Burner has a simpler interface. A negative aspect of Background Burner is that, every once in a while, the Burned version may not have a perfect background removal. If that happens, just find the thumbnail that looks the best and click “Touch up.” Then use the interactive touch-up tools to perfect your background outline.
- Online Image Editor hosts a lot of image editing tools, one of them being the background removal tool. Simple backgrounds are easy to edit with this tool. All you have to do is upload the image to the website, click on “Wizards”, then “Transparency” to remove the image background. A drawback to Online Image Editor is that it is not very good with complex backgrounds.
But you can always change the background of a photo yourself with your own computer software.
The three leading software programs for removing a background from images are Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom. But once again, when you want to ensure getting quality results especially for business and professional purposes, you should hire a professional photo editing team.
- Photoshop is the leading computer software for editing graphics. A great positive element to Photoshop is that it has an unlimited number of editing options. There are a variety of ways to make complicated selections and it provides tools for advanced retouching or changing the shape of reality. A drawback to Photoshop, however, is that there is no syncing capability nor is it as handy for photographers who prepare many images at a single time. It has a clunky workflow compared to Lightroom.
- Illustrator is an effective tool, but even it has its drawbacks. It has a wide variety of awesome features and, if you can learn and use them all, you’ll be a pro on how to remove background pictures. A drawback to Illustrator is that, for most people, it is overpriced and just too expensive.
- Lightroom is a great tool, but like all the resources above, it too, has positive and negative elements. It is fast and has easy-to-use photo books, slide shows, and web galleries. It has fast syncing for the editing steps and is easier to learn than Photoshop. A drawback, however, is that Lightroom does not have the editing options of layers or blend modes; in fact, it has a limited number of editing options overall.